craft COCKTAIL Class
Includes cocktail tastings and appetizers!
EVENTS & ENTERTAINMENT –
Offered in Boston, MA.
Make Better Cocktails!
Make better cocktails with the DrinkMaster Craft Cocktail Class. Under the instruction of experienced craft cocktail bartenders you’ll be behind the bar preparing and tasting your own delicious craft cocktails. Learn and enjoy as your instructors demonstrate and coach you on how to build, shake, stir and taste your creations. Learn better techniques on how to prepare simple syrups, homemade bitters, fresh citrus, and clear bar ice.
The cocktails class is perfect for couples, cocktail enthusiasts, and home bartenders. The setting is relaxed and entertaining in an authentic speakeasy bar environment.
Samples of Tastings*
- Sparkling Brut Cava Cocktail – Cava Brut, Elderflower liqueur, Aperol
- Old Fashioned – Bourbon, Angostura bitters, Turbinado syrup, Luxardo cherry, orange swath. Served in a hickory or applewood smoked old fashioned glass.
- 1930’s Havana, Cuba Inspired Daiquiri – Aged rum, house-made orange bitters, Demerara simple syrup, fresh lime juice.
- Prohibition Bees Knees – Gin, lavender-infused Acacia honey, fresh lemon juice.
- Pisco Sour – Pisco spirit, organic simple syrup, fresh lime juice, egg white, dash of Angostura bitters, served in a coupe glass.
* Samples may vary. No more than 4 tastings are included in class.
Cocktail tastings are provided in conjunction with an educational class.
Learn Craft Cocktail Techniques!
The elements of building and crafting well balanced and flavorful cocktails involve inventive tools, specialized ice, fresh juice, bitters, simple syrups and appropriate glassware for each drink.
Simple Syrup and House Bitters
Clear ice tastes like pristine water, is denser, and has a slower dilution rate as compared to cloudy ice which is less dense and has trapped air and impurities. Cloudy ice is more likely to transfer the taste of your freezer or pipes into your cocktail. A denser solid cube of clear ice will provide a longer period of sipping with minimal dilution.
Must be 21 years old or older. All guests must present ID upon arrival.
Please inform us of any allergies or dietary restrictions at least 3 days prior to class
Saturdays: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
SALE ENDS - Sunday, June 20th
DON’T MISS this very special offer.
Offer applies for any future class. Includes Cocktail Tastings.
The Perfect Date Night Idea In Boston
We had a fantastic night taking the Craft Cocktails class. I was impressed with all of the techniques we learned using real ingredients. We tasted ‘real’ delicious cocktails. The instructors are very knowledgeable and made the course fun. The class is very hands-on. I would absolutely recommend.
DrinkMaster Bartending Framingham
(Route 9) 328 Worcester Road Framingham, MA 01701