FAQ Resource page for In-Person Team Building Events
Guest Invitation Example
In-Person Team Building Happy Hour Invitation
We look forward to seeing you Tuesday, 8/23/2022 at 5:30 PM Eastern Time for our cocktail-making team-building event with DrinkMaster.
Our event will be held at the DrinkMaster Location – 45 Bromfield Street Boston, MA 02108 – 3rd Floor. Call or text with any questions: 617-719-9999
A Craft Cocktail Mixologist from DrinkMaster will guide us through the techniques of making a well-balanced classic cocktail: with or without alcohol.
OUR HOST: DrinkMaster – Eric CrossEric is one of Boston’s most well-regarded Craft Cocktail Bartenders. Eric has created cocktail programs throughout the city of Boston and has trained hundreds of other Bartenders. Eric’s culinary talents and reputation earned him the privilege of becoming the Dali Lama’s tea-maker. They call him “Yoda” in the industry, “The One Who Knows.”
Gourmet Cheese Platter ($6 per person), Gourmet Cheese Platter ($6 per person)
What’s Shaken? A craft cocktail mixologist will guide us through the techniques of making the following cocktails.
Let’s get together and learn how to make a few cocktails!
Your Mixology Kit
You should be receiving your cocktail kit delivery 4-5 days prior to the event date. Your kit includes all the ingredients, including citrus, garnish, alcohol, and delicious, vibrant, simple syrups (prepared by their executive chef). IMPORTANT: Please refrigerate your cocktail ingredients kit upon arrival. If you don’t see your kit, please let us know ASAP and reconfirm your shipping address.
**Mocktail versions will be sent upon request. Please alert me ASAP if you prefer a package without alcohol.**
Pre-Party Checklist + Info
- Keep an eye out for your package.
- Once you’ve received a cocktail ingredients kit put everything in the fridge upon receipt to keep ingredients fresh & chilled.
- On the day of, you will need:
ICE (At least four ice cubes per cocktail)
Paring knife and a cutting board to cut fruit.
Cocktail Shaker & Jigger 1.5oz x .75oz OR a Table Spoon.
Glassware for cocktails.
Bar towel/hand towel
A vegetable peeler for garnish.
What’s Shakin? Below are the cocktails we’ll learn to perfect.
For a NON- Alcoholic Version: Just substitute with 2 ounces of Soda Water instead of Liquor. Add soda water after shaking your base cocktail ingredients.
Prohibition Bees Knees – Gin, Lavender-Infused Acacia Honey, Fresh Lemon Juice.
1930’s Havana, Cuba Inspired Daiquiri – Aged Rum, House-Made Orange Bitters, Demerara Simple Syrup, Fresh Lime Juice.
Pisco Sour | – 1.5oz Pisco, .75oz Organic Simple Syrup, Egg White, Dash of Angostura Bitters, .75oz Lime Juice
Sparkling Brut Cava Cocktail | 1.5 oz Cava Brut with Ginger, Bay Leaf, Cardamom Spiced, Turbinado Simple Syrup
All-in-one-shaker with jigger
We look forward to seeing you
Post Event Thank you!
Thank You For Attending Our In-Person Team Building Event
Thank you for attending our Virtual Cocktail Team Building Event.
Your simple syrups from the cocktail ingredients kits are good for another week. I’f you’d like to recreate the cocktails prepared by the DrinkMaster Team follow the technique below.
Cocktail Preparation: (You syrups are good for a couple more cocktails)
- Add ingredients into a cocktail shaker (1.5 oz Liquor, .75oz syrup, .75oz citrus juice)
- Fill the shaker with ice
- Secure the lid or shaker tin.
- Hold the shaker with both hands (one on each piece) and shake vigorously over your shoulder. 8 seconds.
- Pour into a cocktail glass of fresh ice, garnish with lemon or lime wedge.
Additional cocktail ingredient kits may be purchased from DrinkMaster at drinkmasterbartending.com
If you’d like to prepare your own syrups here are some of the techniques and recipes of the cocktails we made.
Prepare your own Simple Syrups
Simple Syrup Recipes
- Keep small batches of Simple Syrup refrigerated in a glass jar.
- Regular Simple Syrup: Use 1/2 cup water / 1/2 cup sugar. Simmer 50/50 Water/Sugar until dissolved.
- Honey Syrup: Combine 1/3 cup of honey and 1/3 cup of water. 50/50 Water/Honey ratio. Simmer until dissolved, let cool, and store in a glass jar. Keep refrigerated.
- Ginger Syrup: Combine 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/2 cup of water with 1/4 inch piece of scored ginger. 50/50 Water/Sugar ratio. Simmer until dissolved, let cool, strain to remove the ginger, and store in a glass jar. Keep refrigerated.
- Pepper Syrup: Combine 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/2 cup of water add 1 inch scored Jalapeno Pepper. 50/50 Water/Sugar ratio. Simmer until dissolved, let cool, strain to remove pepper, and store in a glass jar. Keep refrigerated.
- Liquor Nips: consider NIPS instead of the full-sized bottles of Alcohol. 1.6oz / 50ml NIPS are often available at your local liquor store.
- Citrus: Refer to the cocktail recipes to determine if you need the juice from a couple of limes, a lemon, or an orange.
DrinkMaster Bartending Boston
45 Bromfield Street Suite 301 Boston, MA 02108
Directly Across from the Park Street and Downtown Crossing
DrinkMaster Bartending Framingham
(Route 9) 328 Worcester Road Framingham, MA 01701