Craft Cocktail Class Boston DrinkMaster
DrinkMaster Craft Cocktail Class Boston –
Cocktail Class Boston. The DrinkMaster Craft Cocktail Making Class is an entertaining, hands-on demonstration and coaching of techniques to prepare flavorful, well-balanced craft cocktails. Includes cocktail tastings. You will be back behind the bar preparing and tasting your craft cocktails. Cocktail Classes Include all supplies.
Fridays or Saturdays, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM in Boston
CRAFT COCKTAIL CLASS BOSTON
Cocktail Classes – 1 DAY
Offered in Boston, MA. Fridays & Saturdays: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
MAKE BETTER COCKTAILS!
Make better cocktails with the DrinkMaster Craft Cocktail Class. Under the instruction of experienced craft cocktail bartenders, you'll be behind the bar preparing and tasting your delicious cocktails. Your instructors will teach you how to build, shake, stir, and taste your creations. Learn better techniques for preparing simple syrups, homemade bitters, fresh citrus, and clear bar ice. The cocktail class is a fun & entertaining night out, perfect for couples, cocktail enthusiasts, and home bartenders. The setting is relaxed in an authentic speakeasy bar environment. Highly reviewed, 5-Star student ratings. These classes are generally sold out weeks in advance.
Example of Tastings*
- Sparkling Brut Cava Cocktail - Cava Brut with Ginger, Bay Leaf, Cardamom Spiced, Turbinado Simple Syrup,
- Old Fashioned - Bourbon Whiskey, Angostura bitters, Turbinado syrup, Luxardo cherry, Orange Swath. Served in Hickory or Applewood Smoked Old Fashioned Glass.
- 1930s Havana, Cuba-Inspired Daiquiri - Aged Rm, house-made Orange Bitters, Demerara Simple Syrup, fresh Lime Juice.
- Prohibition Bees Knees - Gin, Lavender-infused Acacia Honey, fresh Lemon Juice.
- Pisco Sour - Pisco spirit, organic, simple syrup, fresh Lime Juice, Egg White, and a dash of Angostura bitters, served in a Coupe Glass.
DrinkMaster’s state-of-the-art facilities allow you to get an authentic hands-on experience. The class includes equipment, techniques, and natural ingredients for preparing and storing simple syrups, homemade bitters, infusions, fresh citrus, and clear bar ice; we’ll show you the liquor requirements and bar tools needed to elevate your home bar.
Cocktails Class Course Schedules
Fridays or Saturdays: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM - 1 Night Class
Boston – 45 Bromfield St., Suite 301, 02108, Framingham – 328 Worcester Rd, 01702
This is course details.
Venue: 45 Bromfield Street Suite 301 Boston, MA 02108
Directions: Directly Across from the Park Street and Downtown Crossing.