CRAFT COCKTAIL CLASS BOSTON
EVENTS & ENTERTAINMENT – 1 DAY
Offered in Boston, MA. Saturdays: 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
MAKE BETTER COCKTAILS!
Make better cocktails with the DrinkMaster Craft Cocktail Class. Under the instruction of experienced craft cocktail bartenders, you’ll be behind the bar preparing and tasting your own delicious craft cocktails. Learn and enjoy as your instructors demonstrate and coach you on how to build, shake, stir and taste your creations. Learn better techniques on how to prepare simple syrups, homemade bitters, fresh citrus, and clear bar ice.
The cocktails class is perfect for couples, cocktail enthusiasts, and home bartenders. The setting is relaxed and entertaining in an authentic speakeasy bar environment. Highly reviewed, 5-Star student ratings. These classes are generally sold out weeks in advance.
Samples of Tastings*
- Sparkling Brut Cava Cocktail – Cava, Elderflower liqueur, Peychauds bitters, fresh lime juice, house orange bitters
- Old Fashioned – Rye spirit, Angostura bitters, house-made Turbinado syrup, Luxardo cherry, cinnamon stick, orange swath. Served in a hickory or applewood smoked old fashioned glass.
- Bitter Bee– Blanco Tequila, house-made honey-cardamom syrup, fresh grapefruit juice, Angostura bitters. Served in a coupe glass.
- 1930’s Havana, Cuba Inspired Daiquiri – Aged rum, house-made orange bitters, Demerara simple syrup, fresh lime juice.
- Prohibition Bees Knees – Gin, lavender-infused Acacia honey, fresh lemon juice.
- Pisco Sour – Pisco spirit, organic simple syrup, fresh lime juice, egg white, dash of Angostura bitters, served in a coupe glass.
- Pear Brandy Fix – Gin, house-made pear syrup, pear brandy, fresh lemon juice, egg white
- Mai Tai – Aged rum, house-made Orgeat, dry curacao, fresh lime juice, Demerara simple syrup.
- House-made Coffee Liqueur – Aged rum, organic Cuban coffee syrup, cacao nips
- House-made Ginger Beer – House-made ginger syrup, orange zest, lemon zest, lime zest.
DrinkMaster’s state of the art facilities provides you the opportunity to get an authentic hands-on experience.
The class includes equipment, techniques and real ingredients on how to prepare and store simple syrups, homemade bitters, infusions, fresh citrus, and clear bar ice,
We’ll show you the necessary liquor requirements and bar tools needed to elevate your home bar.
Cocktails Class Course Schedules
Saturdays: 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM