Support – Privacy – Fulfillment & Refund Policies
Please contact us by Phone, Email or Text: Call: 617-482-1999, Email: DrinkMaster101@gmail.com, Text: 617-719-9999.
Orders are shipped within 7-10 business days from your event date. Once an order ships, you will be notified by email with tracking details.
Business days are Monday through Friday. Holidays and weekends are not included and no shipments are processed on those days.
USPS Priority Mail offers 1, 2, and 3 day delivery options if it is available to you. Please note that this means it with take USPS 1-3 days to deliver your package. It is not a delivery guarantee from the time you place your order, and we are not responsible if USPS extends the delivery time after the order ships.
After an order leaves our warehouse, it is the sole responsibility of the carrier to deliver the order in good condition and in a timely manner. If an order arrives damaged a claim must be filed with the carrier. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures of the damages. Failure to properly document damages may disqualify you from product replacement or reimbursement.
If an order is returned as undeliverable, a refund will be given minus the cost of shipping.
Virtual Team Building Cocktail Class Refund Policy
1. If you book your event outside of 21 days of your event date, you may terminate your event within three days of booking. You will receive a refund of all monies paid, less the actual reasonable administrative costs equal to a 2.9% processing fee.
2. No refunds are issued for the cancellation of virtual cocktail classes booked within 21 days of the event start date. When your event is booked, our executive chef along with our team, orders supplies specifically for your event. When you reserve a date, we are unable to book clients also interested in the same date.
3. No refunds are issued for a final guest count which is less than the booking request. Supplies (mostly perishable) have already been paid for.
4. Rescheduling your event is based on availability.
Master Course Payment Policy:
You must be paid in full to begin your course.
Master Course Refund Policy
1. You may terminate this agreement at any time.
2. If you terminate this agreement within three days of enrolling you will receive a refund of all monies paid, provided that you have not commenced the program.
3. If you subsequently terminate this agreement prior to the commencement of the program, you will receive a refund of all monies paid, less the actual reasonable administrative costs described in paragraph 7.
4. If you terminate this agreement on Day 1 or after attending Day 1, you will receive a refund of at least seventy-five percent of the tuition, less the actual reasonable administrative costs described in paragraph 7.
5. If you terminate this agreement on Day 2 or after attending Day 2, you will receive a refund of at least fifty percent of the tuition, less the actual reasonable administrative costs described in paragraph 7.
6. If you terminate this agreement on Day 3 or after attending Day 3, you will receive a refund of at least twenty-five percent of the tuition, less the actual reasonable administrative costs described in paragraph 7.
7. If you terminate this agreement after 3 days of enrolling, you will be responsible for actual reasonable administrative costs incurred by the school to enroll you and to process your application, which administrative costs shall not exceed $25.
8. If you wish to terminate this agreement, you must inform the school of your termination by email, in-person or by phone, which will become effective on the day, such communication is received.
9. The school is not obligated to provide any refund if you terminate this agreement on Day 3 of a weekend course or after Day 4 of the program.