Support – Privacy – Fulfillment & Refund Policies
Please contact us by Phone, Email or Text: Call: 617-482-1999, Email: DrinkMaster101@gmail.com, Text: 617-719-9999.
Cocktail Ingredients Kit Fulfillment:
Orders are shipped within 7-10 business days from your event date. Once an order ships, you will be notified by email with tracking details.
Business days are Monday through Friday. Holidays and weekends are not included and no shipments are processed on those days.
USPS Priority Mail offers 1, 2, and 3 day delivery options if it is available to you. Please note that this means it with take USPS 1-3 days to deliver your package. It is not a delivery guarantee from the time you place your order, and we are not responsible if USPS extends the delivery time after the order ships.
After an order leaves our warehouse, it is the sole responsibility of the carrier to deliver the order in good condition and in a timely manner. If an order arrives damaged a claim must be filed with the carrier. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures of the damages. Failure to properly document damages may disqualify you from product replacement or reimbursement.
If an order is returned as undeliverable, a refund will be given minus the cost of shipping.
Virtual Team Building Cocktail Class Refund Policy
1. If you book your event outside of 28 days of your event date, you may terminate your event within three days of booking. You will receive a refund of all monies paid, less the actual reasonable administrative costs equal to a 2.9% processing fee.
2. No refunds are issued for the cancellation of virtual cocktail events after 3 days of booking. When your event is booked, our executive chef along with our team, orders supplies specifically for your event. When you reserve a date, we are unable to book clients also interested in the same date.
3. You may reschedule your event at no charge if you are rescheduling outside of 28 days from your event date. If you are rescheduling your event within 28 days of your event date there is a charge of replacing the perishable items within the kits and repackaging cocktail kits.
In-Person Team Building Cocktail Class Refund Policy
1. Initial Cancellation Period: If you book your event outside of 28 days of your event date, you may terminate your event within 7 days of booking. You will receive a refund of all monies paid, less the actual reasonable administrative costs equal to a 2.9% processing fee.
2. Cancellation Policy for Cocktail Events: No refunds will be issued for the cancellation of an in-person cocktail event after the 7-day period following the booking date. You may, however, reschedule your event. *When a date is reserved, it prevents DrinkMaster from accommodating other interested clients on the same date. Additionally, DrinkMaster’s executive chef and host commit to the specific date, precluding them from other opportunities. The chef also begins the process of ordering supplies tailored for the specific event.
3. Rescheduling Policy: You may reschedule your event at no charge if you are rescheduling outside of 28 days from your event date. If you are rescheduling your event within 28 days of your event date there is a $275 re-scheduling charge. If rescheduling is done within 3 days of the event date, a charge of $350 will be applied.
4. Catering Orders Cancellation: All catering orders must be canceled at least 72 hours prior to the event date for a refund to be processed.
Master Course Payment Policy:
You must be paid in full to begin your course.
Master Course and TiPS Refund Policy
1. No Refunds are issued once you have reserved and booked a Master Course or TiPS class. You may reschedule to a later date by providing prior notice by email to DrinkMaster101@gmail.com.